Friday, August 26, 2011

About the Person I Want to Be

I feel satisfied with the life that I have now. (August 26,2011) I'm 21 but life does not, should not, cannot, will not stop at one point. Life continuously changes. If one thing does not work well today - work for it over and over again. If it works, exceedingly work and work for more.

The Person I am not now that I want to Be Soon:

1. I want to be a father.
2. I want to be a public speaker motivating millions of people.
3. I want to build a home.
4. I want to retire before 35 and live a stable life.
5. I will never regret a day in my life.


I know the things that are posted here are very simple but I want to live with a life no limit. I will make it happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops