Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quality Time

Today's world is made with so many schedules. Sometimes we're having trouble managing our resources but do we know what resource should be given enough attention and priority in order for us to properly and effectively use the rest of the resources we have on hand?

I was on the public transit for work when I saw a mother with her son seated on her lap. People may not have noticed it but while I was looking at them I created a question on my mind. "Why did the mother seat the child on her lap when there are still available seats on the bus?"

As I was staring at them, I needed not to ask anyone else about it anymore. I realized that the mother did not want to save money for her child's fare but she's trying to save the time for her son. Allowing her son to seat on her lap was giving her the chance of letting her son feel the real motherly love.

No matter how tiring it looks, no matter how painful it appears-- A mother will never give up the chance of expressing their love to their children in any ways they know. Sometimes we have arguments with them, we do not want to listen to their words. They seem to be unrealistic for us. Their ideas are obsolete. No, mother knows best. They want you to be the best. No matter how you see your mother yesterday and today, always remember whenever you get lost your mother's love is with you until eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops