Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You Have the Power


How you feel is how you perform things. How do you feel now? How many excuses have you made to miss the things that are really important to you? Sometimes we are too preoccupied on things around us. We make so many excuses to ourselves and neglected good relationships with the people we love.


The first thing you should consider in dealing with your disorganize life is to organize it. How? Declare it to your self, to your mind, into your life. Allow your mind to accept an organize thought that you are in control of your life. Making excuses is not an answer to any problem. Face it and you will get the power to solve it, realize it and make it happen.

Instead of saying these expressions:

I am sad.
I am nothing.
I am weak.
I am a loser.

Re-evaluate your mind. Dwell on positivity instead of negativity. Remember how you think is how you make it happen. Negative thinking creates negative  reaction, re-create your mind by thinking with positivity and power.

Say this thing to yourself:

I deserve second chance.
I am in control of my life.
I have the power to change myself.
I know my capabilities, I  can make things happen.

Everything is possible. Positivity is power. Believe in yourself and you believe in the power of positivity. Life is today. Possibility is everyday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops