Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Talk to Your Self



Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there. — Marcus Aurelius


Whenever I feel sad or disappointed about things happening around me there is one person I can run to, that is - MYSELF. I could still remember those days when I was so challenged and weak. I thought to be alone but in that loneliness I never realized not until now that I was not really alone.

Talking to yourself is one great way of understanding your life. Whatever sadness you are going through, whichever problem you are finding an answer there is always a pool of knowledge within you. A source of infinite solutions to your frustrations.

When you talk to yourself you do not hide anything. You become the real you. You don't hide the imperfections in you. Instead, you release all the tensions and pressures you are feeling inside. When you talk to the person inside you - you accept yourself. You find more reasons to get better and be better every time things go wrong.

Reward yourself to think for a while, to be happy and relax. Always remember that no matter how good or bad the situation is there is nothing you can do about it but deal with it. Life is fragile handle it with care.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops