Sunday, March 27, 2011

Level up or Level down

"I graduated Cum Laude." This is the line of the person I know which I hated much hearing. Do you really have to wear the crown of your awards? Is it righteous to shout who you were and you are?

Personally I can tell that these are useless efforts of people who know nothing but brag themselves. I just can dare listening to the character of such people. As I hear them on my left it, I let go of their words on my right ear. Or before the these boastful words enter my ear I do not allow my mind to entertain them.

The more they shout for the number of gold medals they won the lesser I hear them. I have my own music played on my mind, why will I waste my time listening over these hopeless efforts of pointless people if I know I know my self? I did not graduate Cum Laude but my GPA is 94 out of 100. I do not compare myself to them because the more you compare the more you find insecurities and conflict.

It's really important that you understand yourself better, you master your mind for you to master how to react to the uncontrolled action of negative people around you. Start today, remember you do not live today to die tomorrow for nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops