Sunday, March 27, 2011

THE SHIFT

After earning my degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, It was a know-how days for me. I was having hard times of considering which career shall I take. Since I was young, I was into the adventure of grabbing all the possibilities of career start ups.

I have so many interests and desires. Sometimes I found myself in the middle of so much confusion of where shall I go, how shall I start and what shall I do. I read several book about psychology, career advancement, leadership and management to fully understand and find some sort of satisfaction in some ways.

I then started to create my principles and beliefs in life. Everyday is a struggle for me because the more I read books and learn new things the more I get confused of what I really want. I was inspired by different life stories but I found none other stories as big and learnable as mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops