Saturday, March 5, 2011

How to be Positive

Life is beautiful. Beautiful feeling realizes beauty. Healthy feeling generates health. Wealthy feeling creates wealth. How do you feel now?

This past few days we were driven with worries, fears and insecurities. We showed to people that we were happy, we pretended to be the unreal us. Try to create a self focused idea now and imagine you are on my place. Feel every answer as it is written.

Who am I? What I really want?

In our lives before we can finally move forward we should try to answer these propositions for us to answer the "HOW." How will we make it? How can we be happy?

Who am i? This question recognizes your real weakness as a person which will give you opportunities. It also allows you to accept your threats for you to divert it into strengths. This will help you find your identity.

Who am I?

I am a human being of HIS kind.
I am intelligently created by God.
I am a blessing to everyone I meet.
I am healthy internally and externally.
I am strong.
I am an achiever.
I am a creation with infinite powers.
I create what I believe I can.


What I want?

This will answer your preferences and desires to reach. This is a journey to the specific destiny. This is giving you a choice to choose. Set your priorities to realize in life. Want to be wanted.

What I want?

I want to live with perfect happiness, health and harmony.
I accept failures but I never allow it to stop me.
I want to discover infinite opportunities for other and for my self.
I want to be called a son of God.

How can I achieve it?

You have two hearts. You are a being of a unilateral functions. Your mind is divided into two - the waking mind is allowing you to think and do the voluntary tasks of your body while the sleeping mind is giving you the opportunity to contact HIM. Your sleeping mind is your soul giving you the access to your GOD, your Creator.

For you to be successful, you must learn to be human and to be Godly. Your brain is worldward while your soul is Lifeward, Godward.

Move to where you think you should go. The perfect map to happy thoughts in life is life with faith.

In order for you to reach what you want, try to feel it. Feel who you really are. What you really are. Then finally, you will see it. You will make it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops