Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Park

"God is calling you again."


People's Park, Davao City - While I was at this place another calling has come upon me. I was there for almost two hours and I considered those hours another golden hours in my day. Like a wonderful promise of forgiveness from God, He sent me three of His youngest and newest disciples in my generation today.

The first person He sent me was a 14 year old young boy named Renz. Wearing a summer short and a T-shirt with his sling bag, this boy approached me and said, " Are you waiting for someone? Can we talk?"

To my kindness I said  my generous "Yes, sure." He introduced himself to me not as a young boy but a mover, an evangelist of God's loving words. I knew almost everything he was saying to me since I already have accepted Christ 4 years ago, but I never realized about his topic. Patience. What is really patience?

He was talking to me to be patient but I was learning from him about God's patience, He is a loving Father with an eternal patience. I already have accepted Christ but sometimes I do not live His ways. God is patient - that no matter how I sin He perfectly knows I am coming back to Him.

The next persons I met were DK and Brylle, a gentlemen in my age wearing the same shirt with a printed word FREE PRAYER. Do I really need this? Another generosity from my time I allowed them to pray for my regrets in losing my bestfriend who committed suicide.

If I was generous that night, they were more generous. I only asked them to pray for my regrets and yet they prayed for almost all the hidden desires of my heart - my family, career, health and many other petitions.

After blessing me with the FREE PRAYERS, we have introduced ourselves and I can still remember what I  told them. "Thank you, I never knew People's Park is becoming a holy place now.

God is calling me, He is calling you also. Do you hear Him calling us now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops